I have to spin this week’s assignment from Liz at Lizdom even more than last week’s.
What it means to be a man – As I have NO idea, what it means to be an actual man, and I don’t believe any man I know would spend time trying to articulate his “true” feelings about it to me, I am going to write….
“The Top Ten Reasons Why I Am The ‘Man’ In This Relationship”.
10. I. Do. Not. Cook.
9. I do not do dishes, either.
8. I believe all cleaning that occurs, occurs magically.
7. I do not write checks/ pay bills. That also occurs magically.
6. In the evenings, after the kid’s in bed, I do little else but watch TV and drink (and work on my laptop).
5. I really, really, REALLY don’t like to talk before/during/after sex.
4. Nor do I like to cuddle before/during/after sex.
3. I really think it’s funny when my kid curses. Mainly because she’s still tiny and she has no idea what she’s saying.
2. I see no reason why we cannot eat dinner in the living room.
1. I am always the one who initiates sex. Always.